Monday, May 18, 2015

One week of Preschool to go!

While Lorelai was taking her nap today, I sat down and went through a huge pile of Lowell's preschool art work. I separated everything into two piles "keep" and "toss." I was almost finished when Little Lowell found me. He was a bit troubled when he found out my plans for all of his hardwork. He even thought that his teachers might not let him graduate if we got rid of anything. I assured him that would not happen and promised to hold on to everything for one more week until he graduated, just in case. 
(This was a keeper)
Little Lowell then decided he had a better system and separated everything into three categories 1) best, 2) awesome, and 3) great. The two of us actually had a lot of fun reminiscing about his school year while looking at all of his artwork. We are so proud of how well he has done in preschool. No one has ever been more ready for kindergarten!

Now I just need for someone to break the news to him that only one of his piles are going to make it into the scrapbook...

No comments:

Post a Comment