Friday, May 29, 2015

Chatting with Lowell- Summer Vacation

Little Lowell graduated from preschool on Tuesday so I planned a fun day for him on his first day of vacation.  We started out at Target so he could pick out his graduation gift from Grandma. Then we met friends at the Children's museum and met up with dad for lunch at chick-fil-a. That was going to be the extent of our activities, but when we stopped by grandma's house, he decided to stay and go swimming. When I picked him up a few hours later I learned he now made plans for grandma to take him to Chucky Cheese. After we played games there we went to the mall for dinner and he then talked us into letting him play at the mall playground and finally grabbing dessert at the food court. I don't think we got him to bed until 9:30, which is way later than his usual 8:00pm.

The next morning he woke up wanting to know what fun things we were going to do that day. I told him he would have a nice day playing at home. He looked up at me very seriously and said," mom, I think I am ready to go back to school."

Luckily, summer camp starts next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment